Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rest!

Well I have been gifted with a fabulous extra day off this week because of conference and it has been an awesome 2 lazy days! It seems when you have days off in the week instead of the weekend you rest more... I guess cause there isn't plans or people making plans! Anyway, I have had tons of sleep, got a lot of reading done, hung out with our 24 life group.. always a joy, and just really feel rested and ready to conquer the rest of the week and what looks like the count down to Mexico!

Each day the facebook count downs are reminding me how close our Youth Missions trip is... as excited as I am I certainly  don't feel ready.. ha ha ha! I guess all we really need is hands to help and a willing heart! Well thats whats next on the schedule... so thats exciting Joel and Sally, here we come!

No comments:

Followers