Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 more sleeps!

Well we are almost in the sun... thank you Lord!! 
Although our Mexico Missions trip has snuck up on me, I am really excited! Excited to see Joel and Sally, to see Sergio, Bernice and enoch - he was only a baby last year now he is running around how fun! 

I'm excited to see our team of youth grow together as a family, it always seems that when we come back the whole youth group catches on and that sense of unity and family is strengthened!

I'm excited to meet new pastors and families of the churches we are going to.

I'm excited to see the hearts of our students expanded in what God's heart for His people truly is.

I'm excited for the Van and all the inside jokes that are made.

I'm excited for Disneyland!! 

When our expectations are high and we trust in God's power great things happen and I am so excited!
Please start and continue to pray for our team as we go!
Leaders:
Jason
Kelsey
Ryan
Randy
Adam
Eunice

Students:
Russel
Tim
Tommy
Sam
Mercedes
Mikayla
Marika
Nikki
Mel
Sarah
Emily
Chelsea

We are leaving Thursday March 12th and we will be back March 23rd!


2 comments:

Mikayla Joy Donovan said...

SO excited! I am excited for the inside jokes that are made to! Shall be fun!

Colleen and Jussi said...

I am excited for all of you, wish I was going! And yes the puppy will be a great addition. he arrives Mar 21..I think we will go over Mar28th weekend to see him. luv ya mom

Followers