Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well it's almost here!

Although my husband is out Christmas shopping .... I am SOOOO ready for Christmas.. well maybe not ready as in all gifts wrapped... etc! But I'M READY - as in excited, so wanting to laz around for a couple days, see friends and family... and get some gifts... ha ha!

Anyway last night we went to Campbell River for Jason's birthday! It was a blast, we went climbing and then out for dinner! It was a great time to celebrate Jay and hang out with friends! Emily met us there... I love when schools out and people come home!

Kristina my other friend is coming for tea tonight so I'm excited! Great to have everyone home!

Special gift mentions already....
Kelsi send us a christmas card from Korea.. not only was it super cute but I was so blessed that although she is so far that she remembers us.. lol! Thanks kels

Amy and Rich... just organized my tea... lol cute Starbucks box that was almost empty from last year... ummm FULL! ha ha

Mik and Mer - bought us a baby bottle, soothers, baby wipes and a book called Baby Wise.... They are really wanting us to have a baby, As hard as they are trying ... their gifts don't really effect a baby getting here an faster.. sorry guys! It was cute though!

Anyway probably won't talk about all my gifts cause well that would be weird but those were the early mentions!

Love you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE... or as alexandra puts it CHRISTMAS ADAM! lol

1 comment:

Mikayla Joy Donovan said...

haha....that was funny...we are just trying to put more pressure on you!! haha...<3 you...and your future baby!

Followers