Friday, December 26, 2008

One done, 3 to go!!

Well I am so blessed with so much family and Christmas does not happen in only one day! Yesterday was Christmas #1 and it was so fabulous! We were at jay's mom and dad's early to open presents and then have breakfast! We had a very lazy day including a lot of tv, movies and naps! it was awesome! Then a wonderful Turkey dinner! We were so spoiled with awesome gifts and gift cards to spend! Wahoo good thing we are headed to Nanaimo!

Today is Christmas at my mom and dad's! Which is really exciting cause we have never had christmas with Danielle (my sister from CR) and her 2 kids so I'm really looking forward to that!
Again more family time, I'm sure some more tv and movies.. more turkey and more fun! 

Saturday is Christmas at my Grandma davids house! My uncle got married this fall and I have not met my new aunt so this will be cool. My cousins are all older not little kids anymore so we all like to hang out as well... and well MORE TURKEY!! .. I love it!

Sunday after church jason and I are going to head done to Nanaimo to go shopping and then pick my brother up from the ferry. ( SOOO GLAD NICK IS COMING!! ) We are then going to meet my dad and step mom in nanaimo for christmas with them.... no turkey but more gifts, family and fun! 

I am so blessed and I am so thankful! What a great christmas so far and there is so much more to come!


No comments:

Followers