Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week Away and missing our kick off...

Well Happy New Year.. guess I've kinda forgot about this blogging world for a bit...lol!

Anyway we are headed to camp Homewood tomorrow for the staff retreat and I'm really excited!!
Excited to spend time with our staff! Always a laugh and so encouraging!
Excited to be ministered to by  Ken Gill -- Always a pleasure,  someone who you are around you instantly feel encouraged and uplifted!
Excited to do some reading and have so quite time... although my holidays had time, to be honest I watched WAY WAY WAY to much tv series (2 seasons of the Office, 1 season of Friends and 1 season of The Unit!!) yah I think it's time to get back at something that feeds me....
Excited that all the pastors kids are coming... it's going to be a blast!
Excited that it's Baby Josiah's first adventure... lol

It will be great, then we are back for Youth Kick off!! Which will be awesome.. starting the year with a Wii boxing tournament!

Then friday we leave for our youth retreat  - Encounter... which again I am super excited about and would write more but I'm off to coffee with a friend.. Write more when were home unless we are able to pick up internet at camp!

Don't forget to be praying for our saturday night service launching this week as well... Although I will miss the kick off... I am really excited to hear about the fabulous outcome !

No comments:

Followers