Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Well today is Carla's birthday and it is a VERY IMPORTANT day! 

Although I have known Carla for awhile she has only been my mom-in-law for a year and a half now, and I'm so excited for the many years to come. Carla is an amazing encourager and supporter! She is a passionate person who will always make you laugh! She is a great wife and mother, she keeps all us crazies in line at work! :P Carla doesn't just do a desk job, she is a passionate part of our staff and family who serves like crazy, has a heart for others, and really understands what being family is! 

If you want to send her birthday wishes.... carla@ngate.ca

Thank you Mom, for inviting me into your family with open arms. For loving me like one of your own. You are such a blessing to me and I hope your day is fabulous!

Happy Birthday, love you favourite daughter!!


3 comments:

Carla said...

Way to make an old lady cry first thing in the morning!! JK.. Thanks for being the best daughter in the world! XOXOX

Rebekah- Joy said...

awwwww, (tears up)! carla is amazing!
kelsey you are amazing for posting this too! :)

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Send Carla some birthday love from me! See you all soon!

Followers