Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!


Well today is my moms  birthday and I'm not home so I want to honour her on my blog!
My mom is absolutely fabulous. She is fun, she is caring, she has a HUGE heart and she loves her family and friends. 

Mom you are an inspiration to me in my walk of faith. Your heart towards the things of God is precious and I honour you for that. I am so proud to be your daughter and to hold such amazing memories in my heart from the amazing 21 years we have spent together. And as we all know that you may have loved nick first, you still love me more.. ha ha ha! Your love is so important to me and I'm so blessed that you were the parent you needed to be through out the years so that now we can walk in such an amazing friendship. Thank you for all your time and patience for my hundred phone calls a day, thanks for your prayer and support in our ministry. You are such a blessing to those around you, may you receive that blessing in return today, and for this next year to come. I love you so much and I'm coming home with Bath and Body Works in tow!
Have a great day mom, Love your baby girl!


No comments:

Followers