Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Snow is here!

Well, I survived the Youth all Nighter... I'm now sick with a sore throat, stuffy Nose deal which was coming on before and just with a youth event was multiplied! So I will not be leading Worship this morning and I'm excited to say that Deanna is home from Bible College and will be leading this morning. 

We had such a great time on Friday night though! Swimming, games, movies.. Awesome worship and a service! We had 51 Thrive students there including 9 new students!! It was a blast! Special thanks to our leaders.. Ryan --can can bump-- went on for like 2 hours! Randy-- well again what didn't you have to deal with Randy??? ha ha your awesome! There was just a great group of students and Out Loud youth (Comox Pentecostal) had about the same number of students so it was really great! I have to go through my pictures but once I do I will post some of the good ones!

We finally have snow! Which is so pretty!

We had a great time at the couples international dinner last night at Dan and Tracie's! It was fabulous food, friends and laughter. As so their new house is so beautiful, with snowing coming down around it.. it was just amazing!

No comments:

Followers